Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hand Is Hot And Red Why Are My Hands Sometimes Red And Hot?

Why are my hands sometimes red and hot? - hand is hot and red

I sometimes wonder why their hands are red hot .. Im not sure if it just me, and I'm worrieing not because I am afraid, but I think they really are. I am 15 and I play hockey and lacrosse, soccer, then I am in good shape. No family history of skin diseases. I just ACHN but I have a few things about it.

I take Lamictal and Adderall, they could be the cause?

That why I am concerned that could be a kind of shame? What can I do?

1 comments:

rk s said...

Adderall is a stimulant that a psychopath and hyper active when your hands are red hot, then take your BP checked up.It can be high, fear is a factor.If may help your doctor.

Post a Comment