Saturday, February 6, 2010

Mini Models Russia How Do I Create A Mini Home With Lights And Switches?

How do i create a mini home with lights and switches? - mini models russia

Hello. Well, I am about a project and I need to do a hoe powered house with at least three bedrooms and everyone should have a light in the room with a switch to turn it off. Now I've decided I will my sticks of homemade ice cream to do, but I need ideas for the wiring and connection of these fires son. for each wud any ideas how I wud have wire and a source of energy for this project? their potential energy sources, solar, wind, etc., so that driving one way to build a model house mini-lights and switch to renewable CUD u help me out too.

2 comments:

Marianna said...

You can buy these things, if the scale is your house like a doll's house. For example, see:
http://store.dollhousecollectables.com/e ...
Otherwise, you can do everything themselves, but because of the nature in miniature, it might be better to go a hardware store and make light bulbs, thin son, and the processor is a reality for model trains, and all about himself
Whatever you are working at low voltage (12 volts maximum) only!

Identified at this scale, the only "renewable energy source that makes sense is solar. You can be a photo cell on the top of the roof, for example. The type of battery you need, from the lamps used mail. You need the tension You need to know and cumulative power of all the lights. It would serve better, because LEDs (far less electricity use approximately 0.06 W @ 3 volts) than mini-lights (0.20 W @ 12 V).

jasmine said...

If you live in the United States, go to Radio Shack, the WLL will advise you.

Post a Comment