Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Where To Get Lollita 17 Year Old Girl, 26 Year Old Guy?

17 year old girl, 26 year old guy? - where to get lollita

I'm kind of one of the guys I work with. We flirtacious ridiculous if we work in secret and sensitive Feely. We had some great moments together after work. The decline, I think we can say that I'm from the school and is 26 years. It is legal in New York (at the age of 17 in favor), then do not say anything about pedophilia, because that is really loved the fact that it first haha. (This goes back to around my birthday in March).

Well, lately we have very close and I fully understood by him. I saw some films recently haha life and girls, older folks like Lollita Long Iceland have hunted (about ten minutes from my house hahah has occurred), which is certainly slya something I'm not. I want to go further, even if this situation is complicated haha.

Ideas? or similar experiences?

2 comments:

Amrita said...

You are very different points in their lives. It is perhaps interesting to you. But I will not too seriously into question. If you date, go ahead. Be careful who falls in love with a man who is much higher, which will affect all long-term relationships that end of May with a broken heart.

shrtnjcy said...

I'm not even read. he is too old for you. continue to work with older boys, if u can not in jail, K. Land

Post a Comment